Thursday, June 7, 2012

Gardens ROCK!

Easy Garden Rocks...

Not only is this cheap (or free if you already have paint and sealer), it's easy and fun. Since my girl likes to grab rocks out of the landscaping (throw them or leave them in random places), I thought this little project would interest her and keep her excited about her garden.

Acrylic paints, brushes, can of sealer spray (use after paint has dried), and rocks.




We did a hand print rock...the last one we did so we could clean up and wash hands. I used a black paint pen to outline some art on the rocks as well.
Since my girl is in love with the Chipmunks/Chipettes, Daddy actually helped her paint the cast of 'em (we are missing Alvin though).
Placed in the sun, the rocks only took an hour or so to dry. Then I sprayed them with a clear gloss sealer, which I let dry overnite.

Fun part was placing them around the garden the next day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment